Deviations in the course of growth and development may be important indicators of serious medical disorders. Even when parents don’t suspect a problem, they often give the first clue that something is wrong. For all children with intact children, accurate height and weight measurements as well as head circumference measurements should be made at each examination during the first year of life. Regular and consecutive measurements are much more wounded than single measurements, because deviations from the child’s specific growth graph can be determined, even if the values determined in a particular child are within the normal range.
Children’s height, scale and head circumference are evaluated by monitoring growth, social behavior and neurological changes ( related to the nervous system ) monitoring is useful to detect deviations from the normal development process before it is too late. According to this, some behaviors and skills exhibited by the growing child at different ages by evaluating the suitability of age, if any deviation from normal, action should be taken to do further research.
1. Month: He keeps his head straight from time to time while he’s sitting down. He can raise his head when the ring is deposited. Reacts to sounds.
2. Month: He can keep his head upright when he’s seated. The face can lift both the head and shoulders when the game is deposited. He can watch moving objects with his eyes. She smiles and responds to her mother’s speech with her voice.
3. Months: He can verify it by his arms when the prone is lying down. Moves moving objects by turning their heads. He can play with the rattle in his hand, but he cannot take it. “A-gu” can make sounds.
4. Month: Plays with his hands. He can reach to objects with his hands, but he cannot. Can hold the pen. When he is called, he turns and looks in the direction the sound came from. Laughs with laughter.
5. Month: Rolls up and down and lies to the left and right. Captures the objects that reach out with his hand. He could take his foot to his mouth. He laughs and rejoices when he sees himself in the mirror.
6. Month: Can sit with support. He hits the table with a spoon. He reacts to he likes and dislikes. Can distinguish strangers. “Cee !”he plays by doing it. foods
development baby month by month
7. Month: He can hold an object in both hands. It can transfer objects from one hand to another. It takes everything that is given to you. He can eat a biscuit on his own. He wants to keep his image in the mirror.
8. Month: Can sit without support for a short time. He plays his stuff on the floor. He can say two syllable words.
9. Month: Can sit alone for a long time. He can stand by holding him somewhere. He can hold a small object between the thumb and forefinger. He can say two words like “mom, dad”.
10. Month: It can be self-sitting when lying. You can stand up without help. Hand shakes. Helps in dressing. Can drink water from the cup. He tries to repeat the words he heard.
ages and stages
11. Month: Can put various objects into containers. It starts to understand simple orders.
12. Month: Can walk by hand. Repeats the behavior of people around. Shows interest in pictures in books. He kisses when wants.
13. Month: Can draw a line with a pencil. Can hold two separate objects in one hand.
15. Month: He can walk without help. When he’s held, he can climb the ladder. He can put two cubes in a row. He can take off his shoes. He can say 6-7 words.
18. Month: He runs by staggering. He can sit on his own in a chair. He can put three cubes in a row. He can use a spoon. It can mix the pages of a book. Can say 8-10 words. He’il start pooping.
21. Month: The staircase can be climbed on its own, descended when it is held by the hand. 5-6 can overlap the cube. He can show various parts of his body. Will be able to construct two-word sentences.
development baby ages
2. Age: Self-stair can land. He can kick the ball. He can put 7-8 cubes in a row. He can wear socks and shoes. He starts to notice his pee.
2.5 Age: One by one using the feet of stairs can come down. Put 9 cubes in a row. Draws a closed shape.
3 Age: Three-wheeled bike ride. Copies the circle shape. He knows his age and breed.
5. Age: Draws triangles, knows four colors. He gets dressed and undressed. Can use plural expressions. 6-part man draws.
Do not expect your child to do any of the skills listed in the list of neurological development steps I offer you. However, if there are abnormal deviations, consult your doctor to assess the neurological condition.
Our previous article Ear Cleaning - How to do safely ? in the title Ear Cleaning information is provided..