Easy eye care tips for healthy eyes
Eyes help us to see surroundings and to vision the most valuable experiences in our life. So it becomes mandatory that we should take care of them. Eyes are delicate sense organ that might get hurt even with slightest harm. Thus one should look after them. Healthy eyes look beautiful and full of life. Easy eye care tips for healthy eyes , provide all the nutrients they deserve. The most vital function is done by the eyes. That is why we should provide the best care possible. But due to various reasons we get busy in work and forget about it. Well it is not at all difficult to tend eyes. The following simple and easy to implement tips are quite useful for eye health.
Maintain a good habit of get your eye tested periodically. It will help you to catch any eye disorder in the initial stage.
You may think that your eyes are healthy; you should not sure without a detailed eye care. Visiting the doctor is the only way to make sure of it. Some people may not notice that they see better when they use glasses or contact lenses.
The ophthalmologist is the only person who determines whether our eye is healthy or not. Eye diseases are hereditary so talk about your family’s eye health
to be careful for your eating healthy
Fresh vegetables and fruits are very useful for eye health. Also remember to eat fish for eye health. Obesity and diabetes can cause eye loss, so be careful not to lose weight. Never smoking for your health . Smoking is harmful to your body as well as your eye health. You should wear your sunglasses in summer and winter. If you spend too much time on the computer, you should rest your eyes every 20 minutes. Every baby has a phone , Our babies don’t eat, weep and cry, we watch them because of problems, the phone is very harmful for their eye health.
If you are using contact lenses, you should wash your hands before inserting or removing your lenses. Use protective glasses. Always wear protective glasses.
Easy eye care tips for healthy eyes
Basic Eye care tips to avoid eye infection
- Increase the intake of Vitamin A rich food like carrot, papaya, fresh green vegetables, eggs and milk for brighter eyes.
- Do not compromise over the eye cosmetics just for the sake of saving some bucks. Change the eyeliner and mascara every six months. Do not share your eye cosmetics with others to prevent infection.
- Computer has become an inseparable part of our life. Do not stare at the computer screen for longer. Take little breaks in between to reduce dry eyes, headaches and blurry vision. Clean the monitor to get the clear view and reduce strain on the eyes.
- Keep a distance of at least 50 to 60cm between you and computer screen. No light should reflect on the computer screen.
- While working continuously on computer in a close room can cause dry eye. Hence let your eyes breath in the fresh air for a while.
- Air conditioned offices though keep you cool but has drying effect. That is why drink plenty of water to keep your skin as well as eyes well hydrated.
- If something gets into your eye, do not rub it. Gently lift the upper eyelid and put it down on the lower causing tears. It will wash off the object.
- UV rays not only damage the skin but also hurt the eyes. Thus good quality sunglasses to protect them from UV rays.
Our previous article Hair Care Products The Good The Bad Ingredients in the title hair shampoo, Ingredients in Hair Care Products ve natural hair care products information is provided..Incoming search terms: easy eye care