Green Poop can be important in babies
The green poop in babies worries mothers quite. The reasons of green poop in babies are quite high. If you suspect one of the following about green baby poop, you can consult your doctor quickly. Breast-fed infants in the mother during the day between meals that the baby is allergic to food, as a result of allergy can turn into green poop.
A healthy baby poop every day. Your baby’s poo gives you clues about the baby’s health. We try everything for the health of our baby. If there is a difference in poop color, you should first consider what it feeds on. It can be a problem if you are feeding the same every day and you see a change in poop color.
Causes of Green Poop in Babies
- Foremilk -hindmilk imbalance:
- Foremilk, breast milk is less fat than lactose during each feeding and is higher in lactose.
- Gastrointestinal diseases in infants
- Sensitivity to a drug taken by the mother Inoculation can be green poop
- Simple colds
- In cases called stomach fever
- Any inflammation in the intestine
- In the production of excessive saliva In viral infections
- In some foods the mother eats, breast-fed babies may have a green color
- Green poop may occur as an allergic reaction to some foods
- Because babies get cold from their feet
- It is normal for babies to have a green poop for four days after birth.
- This means that she continues to remove the droppings in the womb.
- Iron drugs given to babies
- Because of the development in the intestines of babies taking breast milk
- The baby began to take additional nutrients, and if they are made of green food, such as broccoli and spinach, the color of the babies’ poo may be green.
- Infants with inadequate breast milk may have green feces. In such cases, take care to breastfeed your baby without considering the watch.
- Green poop in unsaturated babies. Sometimes the worm problem seen in babies gives the signal of green poop
- A few microbes living in the stomach in some babies may also be apparent with green poo It happens in babies with digestive problems.
- Green poo can be seen in babies who cannot digest what they eat in a good and healthy way
Your baby’s poo depends entirely on how it is fed. Color may vary depending on the color of the food it eats and the allergic reactions of the child. Be alert if you see watery cats which may be a sign of diarrhea or a pebble-like poo may be a sign of constipation. your baby’s dirty baby diaper white (may be a sign of liver disease) or red (may be a sign of bleeding) when you see the color should consult the doctor.
A symptom of green poop in infants may be abdominal pain, abdominal pain in babies requires constant crying. To learn more about abdominal pain, we recommend reading Abdominal Pain in Baby.
Our previous article 5 tips to keep the baby sleep Methods in the title baby sleep methods, baby sleeping methods ve for early waking up information is provided..Incoming search terms: what is green poop asign of in babies