The most known Reasons of baby crying
Reasons of Baby Crying :Whether you are an expectant parent or have already brought your bundle of joy home, you need to know the reasons of baby crying. This allows you to stop the crying quicker, and restore a little silence to your home.
This list of 13 Reasons Baby Cry is far from complete, you will need to learn and add your own items to the list for your unique little baby. Let us get started with some of the most common reasons.
The most known Reasons of baby crying
1. Hunger – Perhaps the most common reason a baby will cry is hunger. When your baby is hungry they will let you know, and keep demanding until you feed them.
2. Dirty Diaper – The second reason to check when your baby is crying is to look for a dirty or very wet diaper. A diaper filled with baby poo is irritating to the skin and will bring on protests very quickly.
3. Sleepy – When your baby gets tired they will whimper, fuss, and cry. All they really know is they are unhappy. Give them a moment of peace and they will be out.
4. Stomach Trouble – Gas in your baby’s stomach will lead to crying very quickly. Always re-burp your baby if they are fussy or crying. It may not be gas but an upset stomach, too.
5. Your Baby Is Cold – If your baby is cold they will feel uneasy. Make sure you keep a hat on them, warm clothes, and a swaddling blanket to keep them warm.
6. Your Baby is Hot – A baby who gets too hot is just as uneasy as a cold baby. While you need to wrap up your baby, do not overdo it. Keep in mind the temperature of the house.
7. Wants to Be Held – Your baby desires attention and closeness. If they begin to feel separation they will cry for attention and the desire to be held closely.
8. Teething – When your baby starts teething crying is the natural response. They may even run a low fever. Gently rubbing their gums or using a numbing compound safe for babies can work wonders.
9. Not Feeling Well – If your baby is coming down with an illness, even if it does not include a fever, they are likely to cry. Watch for symptoms and take them to the doctor if you are unsure.
10. Too Little or Too Much Stimulation – This is a real balancing act which varies with babies. One baby may crave seeing more and going all the time. The next baby is content to stay home and feel safe and in control. You will need to learn your baby’s personality and vary your routines to match.
11. Take Attention – Babies always want attention. If you leave him alone, he may not like it. Networks that interest your baby. Your baby nets that interest you.
12. Constipation – Constipation is a big problem for the baby. Babies refuse to eat when they have constipation problems and may not want to sleep. So babies who are sleepless and hungry cry constantly.
13. Fear – Babies are very emotional. If you speak loudly next to your baby, she may be afraid and crying.
None of these reasons baby cry are rocket science, they are simple common sense. The real magic is keeping these items in mind when your baby begins to cry instead of becoming upset yourself. Work down through the ideas, change what is happening, and soon your baby will quiet down.
What should you do if your baby is crying?
The above list is one of the most common reasons for a baby to cry. However, you should remember that babies sometimes cry without any apparent reason.
In the same way, a mother can learn to calm her child. Often, all you have to do is follow your mother’s instincts.
Here are some basic tips every mother should know to calm her crying baby:
Take a walk or take a stroll- whether you are around your home or on the street, a sense of movement and visual experience will soothe your baby. Sometimes your baby will need a little more fun; In this case you can take a little ride by car. Although this is a very effective method, it can become a bad habit.
Massage –Your loving hands and a little moisturizing cream are a great way to prevent your baby from crying.
Laps change- Believe it or not, your baby likes to experience it. Although your arms are always her favorite, it’s normal for babies to want new experiences. It might help if your baby spends some time on someone else’s lap.
Your heartbeat – To help your child stop crying, lay it on your chest and lie on your back to feel your heartbeat. With this position, your baby will feel your confidence and warmth.
Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding is a natural solution that works without exception.
When you breastfeed your baby, it will establish a complete commitment to you and enjoy seeing you closely. This bond will deepen as you look into each other’s eyes.
Your baby is crying and if you follow the suggestions above, you may not be able to find out why it cries.Then you can try to go out with your baby and spend some time together. Tell your baby everything you do. Show him something new and interesting. A picture, flower or whatever is behind the glass can work.
Our previous article Green Poop can be important in babies in the title green baby poop, Green poo ve the color of the babies' poo information is provided..